Automated Magazine Charger
The Automated Magazine Changer AMC was developed to increase sample throughput while further reducing user interaction and idle time for all our AMS systems. In combination with the standard Ionplus sample changers, AMC enables continuous measurements on all our AMS systems for the first time.
The AMC setup consists of a collaborative robot and a magazine storage platform which allows the fully automated feeding of our AMS systems with up to 10 magazines (40 sample positions each). Single magazines can be placed individually in the storage or the user may swap the entire platform. All measurement and batch related information is stored in the LMP system and available in the ACS software for task planning.
• Fully automated magazine handling of virtually unlimited numbers of samples
• Enables an endless and continuous measurement
• Hot swap of magazines
• Individually programmable safety zone respecting the given environment
• Designed and certified for collaborative and safe operation
• Manual operation possible at any time
• Available as an upgrade to existing Ionplus AMS systems
• Can easy be removed for maintenance work
• Stack of 9 magazines per pallet
• Magazines can be changed individually or complete pallets
• Low maintenance