Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometer*
High-precision δ¹³C and δ¹⁵N** values are conveniently obtained during graphitization with an AGE 3 instrument or during gas measurements with GIS. A newly implemented Elementar precisION® IRMS instrument is coupled to our AGE 3 or GIS system in order to acquire precise and accurate stable isotope information online. Gain new insight into your samples with this convenient coupling. Applications range from archaeological or forensic samples to materials testing and tracer studies.
* The IRMS instrument is a third-party instrument, interfacing with Ionplus AGE 3 and GIS instruments.
** δ¹⁵N values are obtained in conjunction with an Elemental Analyzer EA only.
• Performs δ¹³C and δ¹⁵N measurements during graphitization or gas measurements
• Fully automated tuning
• Full functionality for other isotopes such as δ¹⁸O, δ³³S and δ³⁴S in conjunction with different combustion/pyrolysis setups
• Dimensions: 595 x 460 x 650 mm, 102 kg
• Typical mass range at 3 kV: 1–76 amu
• Typical split: 3 % for IRMS, remainder for AGE 3/GIS
• Mass resolution: > 110 m/Δm @ 10 % valley separation