High Throughput Interface
The newly developed High Throughput Interface HTI is similar to the Gas Interface System GIS but sets itself apart with a few distinct features: We have minimized cross-talk between samples, increased sample throughput and streamlined the operation through software. As a result, HTI is the best gas interface for applications such as screening, materials testing (biogenig vs. fossil) and biomedical applications with the need for throughput, traceability and reliability. The current implementation allows for a streamlined coupling of an Elemental Analyzer (EA) to the HTI, automated tuning on gas and simple operation through Ionplus’ ACS software.
Contact us to find the best solution for your application.
• Direct measurements of CO₂ in conjunction with all Ionplus AMS systems
• For highly standardized applications (biomedical, biogenic carbon measurements)
• Highest throughput of ca. 300 samples per day
• Highest automation in conjunction with our new AMC system
• No moving parts, maintenance-free operation
• CO₂ sample sizes of 20 μg C – 2000 μg C
• Highly standardized and automated coupling with an Elemental Analyzer EA
• Fastest analysis: less than 5 minutes per sample
Cross-talk: ca. 0.2% @ 100 μg C
• 4 auxiliary gas inlets for reference gases