Multi-Isotope Low-Energy AMS light
MILEA light is designed for highest performance measurements of ¹⁰Be, ¹⁴C and ²⁶Al. It is the simpler, smaller and more affordable alternative to MILEA and the perfect instrument for your demanding applications in geology and all radiocarbon research. The compact light version is largely based on the MILEA principles without an ESA on the low energy side and an optimized high-energy setup with a 90° magnetic, 110° electrostatic and another 110° magnetic deflector.
Contact us for more information on our new MILEA light system.
• Based on the established MILEA concepts
• Very compact design for a ¹⁰Be, ¹⁴C, ²⁶Al instrument
• Optimized ion optics for all isotopes
• Ion source can be equipped with a gas interface for radiocarbon samples
• Same as MILEA with the following differences:
• Isotopes: ¹⁰Be, ¹⁴C, ²⁶Al (⁴¹Ca optional)
• Abundance sensitivity on U: not applicable
• 5 Faraday cups and integrators on the HE side covering the
entire range of measured currents (1pA – 300μA)
• Dimensions and weight: 3.0 m × 4.8 m x 2 m, 12’000 kg